• China have won 11 of their 12 WGP matches against Dominican Republic, including the last three, all in straight sets.
• Dominican Republic's WGP win against China was a hard-fought 3-2 victory in 2010.
• China have conceded only five sets in total in their 12 matches against Dominican Republic.
• China have won their three matches this season. They lost two out of their first three in 2014.
• In 2013, China won 13 of their 14 WGP matches, only losing their last match, against Brazil.
• Ting Zhu scored 29 points in China's 3-1 win against Russia last week. Only Cuba's Melissa Teresa Vargas Abreu scored more in a single match in the previous rounds - 31 points v Colombia (3-1 defeat).
• Dominican Republic have lost 11 of their 12 WGP matches since the start of 2014, claiming a 3-2 win against Turkey in August last year.
• Dominican Republic have now lost their last eight matches, including all three of this year in straight sets.
• Erasma Moreno Martinez is their top scorer with 27 points. Lisvel Elisa Eve Mejia has 23 points.
• Seven of their players have scored points this season, fewest of all teams.