Pool F: United States v Turkey (11 July)
· This will be the sixth time USA and Turkey meet in the WGP, with USA having won three times.
· USA beat Turkey 3-1 last week in Ankara.
· Turkey's last WGP win against United States was a 3-2 victory in 2014.
· USA also defeated Turkey 3-1 at the 2014 World Championship, despite losing the first set 29-27.
· Four matches, four victories – United States are having their best WGP start since 2012, the year in which they won all 14 matches en route to their last WGP title to date.
· By beating Russia on Friday, United States came within one victory of the third-ranked Russians (146 to 145) in the all-time standings. Only Brazil (219) and China (178) have more wins.
· United States have booked back-to-back victories in straight sets. The last time they won three matches in a row without giving up a set was in the 2012 Preliminary Round, against Serbia, Argentina and Thailand consecutively.
· Turkey are winless in the WGP in 2015 – four matches, four defeats. In four WGPs prior to this campaign, they never lost more than once in the first four matches.
· Turkey need a win to end their longest losing streak in the WGP – four defeats in a row.
· Turkey have not won the opening set in their last eight matches.
· Polen Uslupehlivan has scored 14+ points in all four of Turkey's matches: 14-14-17-15. She is Turkey's top scorer on 60 points this season.