• Canada have won four of their five meetings with Argentina in major competitions. Three of these four wins came in straight sets.
• Argentina's win came in their last World Grand Prix tie, 3-1 in August 2014, a week after they had suffered a 3-2 defeat against Canada.
• Argentina have lost their last two matches, after having won their previous four.
• They scored only 34 points against Netherlands last week, their lowest tally in their World Grand Prix history.
• Argentina won one of their first six matches last year, before winning their last three.
• Leticia Boscacci has scored 42 points for Argentina, 40 of which from spikes.
• Canada have won two of their three World Grand Prix wins in five sets, including the 3-2 against Bulgaria last week.
• They can claim two wins in a single World Grand Prix season for the second time after winning two in 2014.
• Tabitha Love is Canada's top scorer on 57 points: 13 in the first, 24 in the second and 20 in the third match.
• Shanice Marcelle has won eight points from blocks, including six in the 3-2 win against Bulgaria.
• Marisa Field will celebrate her 28th birthday on the day of the match.