Pool J: Croatia v Netherlands (5 July)
· Croatia and Netherlands have never met before in the World Grand Prix.
· This will be a replay of the 1995 European Championships final, when hosts Netherlands beat Croatia in straight sets in the gold medal match.
· Croatia can lose three matches in a row in the WGP for the first time.
· They suffered their first straight-sets defeat in the WGP in the match against Czech Republic on Saturday.
· Croatia have lost four of their last five WGP matches after winning a streak of four wins in a row in 2014.
· After winning their first match of the 2015 World Grand Prix, 3-1 against Czech Republic, Netherlands have also won their second match, 3-0 against Argentina.
· Netherlands conceded only 34 points against Argentina. Only once they have conceded fewer points in a World Grand Prix match, since the rule changes in 1999: 28 points against Algeria in 2013.
· Last year, Netherlands won their first six matches before falling to Puerto Rico.
· Netherlands have won 12 of their last 14 matches in the competition, suffering five-set defeats to Puerto Rico and Belgium. The last time they failed to win a set was in 2013 against Brazil.