Netherlands - Czech Republic
· Netherlands beat Czech Republic 3-1 on July 3, their only meeting in the World Grand Prix to date.
· Judith Pietersen scored a match-high 22 points in that meeting, 21 of which came from spikes. For Czech Republic, Michaela Mlejnkova and Helena Havelkova finished as top scorers with 17 points each.
· The teams have also met at three European Championships (1995, 2003, 2007) and at one World Championship (2010). Netherlands won on all occasions, three times in straight sets.
· Netherlands, World Grand Prix winners in 2007, finished atop Group 2 with 17 points, winning all six of their matches. They remained the only unbeaten team in Group 2.
· Last season, Netherlands also finished first in Group 2. They went on to beat Puerto Rico 3-1 in the semifinals before losing the final to neighbours Belgium 3-2.
· Netherlands are on a six-match winning streak. The last time they won more successive World Grand Prix matches was in 2013-2014, seven.
· Judith Pietersen is Netherland's leading scorer this season with 79 points.
· Czech Republic finished in third place in Group 2, earning them a spot in the Group 2 Finals.
· With a win, Czech Republic will finish in 13th place to record their best ever result at the World Grand Prix. They finished 14th in 2013.
· Czech Republic lost their last two matches and can record three consecutive defeats in the World Grand Prix for the second time, after a streak of seven losses in 2014.
· Michaela Mlejnkova is Czech Republic's top scorer this season with 90 points. In Group 2, only Puerto Rico's Karina Ocasio (123 points) and Canada's Tabitha Love (104) scored more.