Pool P: Colombia - Cuba (5 July)
· Colombia and Cuba will meet for the first time at the World Grand Prix.
· It will also be their first match-up at a major international competition (Olympic Games, World Cup, world championships and World Grand Prix).
· Cuba are currently in 26th place on the FIVB World Ranking. Colombia are 30th.
· Colombia continued their solid WGP debut season by beating Peru and Kazakhstan this weekend.
· Last weekend, they won two of their three matches. In week 2, they can complete three wins in a weekend.
· All of Colombia's four wins thus far in their WGP history have come in straight sets.
· Cuba beat Kazakhstan on Friday before giving way to Peru on Saturday. Both matches ended, like all encounters in Pool P thus far, in straight sets.
· Cuba can win four of their first six WGP matches in 2015 after losing all of their first six matches in 2013 and 2014.
· Cuba have won three of their last five WGP matches. They only won one of their 23 previous matches before this series.