Pool J: Czech Republic v Argentina (5 July)
· Czech Republic and Argentina have clashed once before in the World Grand Prix. In 2013, the Czechs beat Argentina 3-1 in the Intercontinental Round.
· Czech Republic have never met another CSV country in World Grand Prix history.
· Argentina have won two of their 17 World Grand Prix matches against European sides.
· Czech Republic have won 10 and lost nine WGP matches after their 3-0 win against Croatia on Saturday.
· They have won six of those 10 wins in straight sets.
· Czech Republic can claim back-to-back wins for the second time after a run of seven wins in 2014.
· Michaela Mlejnkova, Helena Havelkova and Tereza Vanzurova have reached double figures in scoring in both previous matches this weekend, against Netherlands and against Croatia.
· Argentina lost their second match in the 2015 World Grand Prix to Netherlands (3-0) which ended their longest winning streak in the competition of four wins.
· Argentina are eyeing their fifth win in six consecutive World Grand Prix matches. In the 33 matches prior to this streak they also managed five wins in the competition.
· Argentina are one set shy from conceding their 100th in the competition.
· Leticia Boscacci is Argentina's most prolific scorer with 23 points.