Pool J: Argentina v Netherlands (4 July)
· Argentina and Netherlands will meet for the third time in World Grand Prix history. Last season, Netherlands won both Intercontinental Round matches against Argentina by a 3-0 score line.
· Netherlands have lost 11 of their previous 15 World Grand Prix matches against CSV countries, including two group stage matches against Brazil in their 2007 winning campaign.
· Kirsten Knip (NED), Inge Molendijk (NED) and Julieta Constanza Lazcano (ARG) played for French side Istres Ouest Provence in the 2014/15 Ligue A season.
· In their fifth World Grand Prix participation, Argentina won their opener for the first time. They beat Croatia 3-1.
· Argentina have now won four matches in a row, their longest ever winning streak in the tournament.
· They can win improve their winning streak to five. Of their other 33 World Grand Prix matches prior to this run, they won a total of five.
· For the second time in World Grand Prix history, Argentina can win two matches in the opening weekend. They also achieved this in 2013.
· Leticia Boscacci scored 20 points for Argentina in the opening match against Croatia.
· Netherlands won their tournament opener 3-1 against Czech Republic.
· Since losing their opener in 2007, Netherlands have started with a victory in five straight campaigns, including 2015. Only in 2013, they failed to add a second win straight away.
· Their win against Czech Republic made Netherlands' World Grand Prix balance positive. They now have 58 wins and 57 losses in 115 total matches.
· Judith Pietersen scored 22 points for Netherlands in the opener against Czech Republic.