• Netherlands have won all previous four World Grand Prix matches against Poland, all in straight sets.
• Netherlands have not recorded more 3-0 victories against a specific opponent than against Poland (4), while Poland have only lost more World League matches by a 3-0 scoreline against China (5) and Brazil (5).
• Poland, who have appeared in every World Grand Prix edition since 2004, have won 197 sets and can become the 11th team to win 200 sets in the competition's history. Opponents Netherlands are on 210 set wins.
• Zuzanna Efimienko (1.73) leads the best blocker classification (Group 2), while Natalia Piekarczyk (4.63) is currently the best setter (Group 2).
• Netherlands kicked off their 2015 World Grand Prix campaign with three successive wins. They can win their opening four matches for the third time after 2009 and 2014.
• Netherlands have won 12 of their last 13 preliminary round matches, including nine in straight sets.
• Judith Pietersen (58.67%), Anne Buijs (48.15%) and Maret Balkestein-Grothues (46.88%) are the best three spikers of all Group 2 players this season (coming into this weekend).