Pool P: Kazakhstan - Colombia (4 July)
· Kazakhstan and Colombia will go head-to-head for the first time at the World Grand Prix.
· Kazakhstan are currently in 19th place on the FIVB World Ranking. Colombia are 30th.
· Kazakhstan have lost all of their four World Grand Prix matches against CSV teams. They lost to Brazil in straight sets on three occasions and 3-2 to Argentina once.
· Kazakhstan's winning streak of three in this year's World Grand Prix came to an end after their 3-0 defeat against Cuba on Friday.
· Almost half of Kazakhstan's 61 points against Cuba were attributed to opponent's errors: 28.
· Kazakhstan came into the 2015 World Grand Prix having lost their last three matches in 2014.
· They are one win shy from winning four matches in a single World Grand Prix campaign, something they have never done before.
· Colombia extended their good form in the 2015 World Grand Prix by beating Peru 3-0 on Friday, their third win in four matches this year.
· Cindy Maria Ramirez scored 17 points against Peru, the most for a Colombian player in a single World Grand Prix match.
· Colombia can become the second team from the Americas to win four of their first five World Grand Prix matches after Cuba in 1993.