• This will be the third match between Peru and Colombia in the World Grand Prix and all in this year.
• Peru won the first clash 3-1, before Colombia struck back 3-0.
• Colombia's Ivonne Daniela Montaño scored 10 points from blocks in these two matches, including seven in their 3-1 defeat.
• Angela Leyva scored 31 points for Peru in these encounters. Amanda Coneo 26 for Colombia.
• Peru have won five of their six matches this season, only losing 3-0 against Colombia.
• These five wins are one more than in all 27 of their previous World Grand Prix matches.
• Peru can record three straight set wins for the first time.
• Angela Leyva leads Peru in scoring: 92 points, more than twice as many as the next-highest scorer Maguilaura Frias, 43 points.
• World Grand Prix debutants Colombia have won five of their six matches this season, only losing 3-1 against Peru.
• They can stretch their winning streak to five matches.
• Amanda Coneo (81) and Cindy Maria Ramirez (75) are their highest scoring players.
• Ivonne Daniela Montaño has had 17 successful blocks this year, including 10 in their two matches against Peru.
• These 17 blocks are the fourth most of all players before this weekend's matches.